Let it snow, Let it snow!
You asked for it, and here it is! The most magical winter wonderland any child could want!
Official launch date Nov 1st. Taking pre orders via Instagram.
Sensory play has so many wonderful benefits for children and toddlers. It is important to continue to allow your child to explore in play using their senses in order to encourage certain cognitive and physical skills to develop.
- Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interaction.
- Sensory play helps develop and enhance memory.
- Sensory play is great for calming children who are frustrated due to anxiety.
- Sensory play helps children learn sensory attributes through hands on experiences.
- Sensory play builds nerve connections in your child's brain, which allows them to complete more complex learning tasks.
- Store play doh in air tight ziplock bags to keep it fresh for 3 months or longer depending on how often it is played with and where it is kept.
- Items may vary slightly from kit to kit and will not exactly match the pictures depending on availability.
Warning: Choking Hazard - small parts parent supervision is required.