If your little one is getting ready for Primary school or currently in Kindergarten, then this is the Sensory kit for them!
This sensory kit allows little ones to engage in a number of literacy and numeracy tasks that will help further develop important skills in their learning journey. In this kit there is so much potential for hands on learning , the only limit is their imagination. I have included a pre- kindy laminated assessment sheet that is reusable inside the kit as well as several activity cards and ideas that can be purchased for an additional cost at checkout to help consolidate their hands on experience.
I have uploaded a video to our Instagram page showing parents ideas on how you could practice certain concepts with your little one using this kit.
Sensory play has so many wonderful benefits for children and toddlers. It is important to continue to allow your child to explore in play using their senses in order to encourage certain cognitive and physical skills to develop.
- Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interaction.
- Sensory play helps develop and enhance memory.
- Sensory play is great for calming children who are frustrated due to anxiety.
- Sensory play helps children learn sensory attributes through hands on experiences.
- Sensory play builds nerve connections in your child's brain, which allows them to complete more complex learning tasks.
- Store play doh in air tight ziplock bags to keep it fresh for 3 months or longer depending on how often it is played with and where it is kept.
- Items may vary slightly from kit to kit and will not exactly match the pictures depending on availability.
- Large kits come with activities and prompts for your little one to work through whilst engaged in play.
Warning: Choking Hazard - small parts parent supervision is required.